Child Care Assistance
Your family may be eligible for assistance and you should submit an application if you are:
1) Recipient of Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), or a
2) Teen parent enrolled full-time in elementary or high school or GED classes to obtain a high school degree or its equivalent, or a
3) Working family (not education/training) whose monthly income does not exceed 225% of the most current Federal Poverty Level for their family size.
4) Families that are not recipients of TANF and that need child care assistance to participate in education and training.
Once your completed application is submitted, it will be reviewed based on the eligibility factors of the program. Within 10 business days you will receive an Approval or Denial notice, or a request for additional information. If you do not receive notification from us within 10 business days, call our office at the number listed below.
Please keep in mind, if your application is approved you will:
- Need to pay a weekly copay to your provider based on income and family size