First Aid/CPR Reimbursement Program
In partnership with West Central Child Care Connection, the Illinois Department of Human Services is providing funds to assist child care practitioners to achieve First Aid (FA)/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification.
Funds are available for:
- FA/CPR training that occurs between July 1, 2022 – June 1, 2023.
- Individual costs associated with Pediatric FA/CPR (registration fee, student workbook, certification card). For school age providers, FA/CPR should be specific to the age served.
- Center staff on-site FA/CPR that is arranged by a child care program (registration fee, student workbook, certification card).
- Initial or renewal certification.
FA/CPR curriculum must be from one of the following approved entities:
. American Heart Association
· American Safety & Health Institute(ASHI)
· American Red Cross
· American Trauma Event Management (ATEM)
· Emergency Care and Safety Institute (ECSI)
· Edward Atkinson/Emergency Response Health Network
· Ellis & Associates, Inc.-Orlando, FL
· EMS Safety Services
. Know CPR
· MEDIC FIRST AID
· National Safety Council
. Pacific Medical Training
· Pro-Trainings, LLC
· Titan CPR Associates
Note: There is no longer the CCAP enrollment requirement to be eligible to apply!
You can view more information and download an application by clicking here:
To download the required W-9 form, click here: W-9