West Central Child Care Connection is a resource and referral agency dedicated to supporting children, families and the child care community by promoting options in accessibility, affordability and quality care.
We hope you enjoy the information and resources we offer on our website. Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Check out our Facebook page.
Click here for New training requirements for CCAP program:
Helping Parents with:
- Child care referrals
- Information on evaluating quality child care
- Resources on various parenting issues
- Assistance in paying for child care (for income eligible families)
Offering Child Care Providers:
- Access to valuable training
- Support services for new or established programs
- Access to funding opportunities
- Lending library resources
…is concerned about the ratio of supply to demand for child care and works with parents, child care providers, businesses, and community organizations to help increase the availability of quality child care services and resources in nine counties in West Central Illinois. These counties include: